The Hot Sprockets announce Irish Tour w/ Vicar Street date
The unbelievably entertaining Hot Sprockets have just announced an Irish Tour which includes a date at Dublin’s Vicar Street.
The Hot Sprockets will play Vicar Street on December 21st, supported by The Eskies & N.C. Lawlor.
Earlier this year, in June, The Hot Sprockets released their new album “Brother Nature” to high acclaim. The release was followed by an UK tour which ended in Dublin at The Button Factory. Read a review and see some photos from The Button Factory gig.
It seems that the lads can’t stay in one place for too long, so they’ll soon be embarking on a seven week long tour. They’ll be playing 13 gigs all over Ireland.
- Thursday November 6th – Harbour Bar, Bray
- Friday November 7th – Pine Grove, Myrtleville
- Saturday November 15th – Green Room Live, Letterkenny
- Friday November 21st – Shortts, Waterford
- Saturday November 22nd – Kavanagh’s, Portlaoise
- Saturday November 29th – Garbo’s, Castlebar
- Friday December 5th – Monroe’s, Galway
- Saturday December 6th – Upstairs @ Dolan’s, Limerick
- Friday December 12th – Spirit Store, Dundalk
- Saturday December 13th – Coughlan’s, Cork
- Saturday December 20th – 5th On Teeling, Sligo
- Sunday December 21st – Vicar Street, Dublin
- Saturday December 27th – An Chonair Bar, Dingle
Tickets for the Vicar Street date, priced from €10, go on sale Thursday, September 25th at 9am.
comments to this article