Duran Duran to headline Killarney Festival 2015
Killarney Festival today announces that Duran Duran will be the headliners on Sunday, 28th June.
Duran Duran, who are currently working on their 14th studio album, join the Killarney Festival lineup of over 60 Irish and international acts.
See also: Killarney Festival 2015 Full Lineup
On top of music, the festival will feature comedy, including performances from Deirdre O’Kane and Après Match with Barry Murphy, Risteard Cooper and Gary Cooke.
There will also be a ‘Kids Zone’ with a fairground, giant games and kids’ activities for all ages, including arts and crafts.
Killarney Festival takes place on 27th and 28th June 2015.
- Saturday or Sunday Day Tickets €76 (including booking fee)
- 2 Day Weekend Tickets €142 (including booking fee)
- Children 12 years or younger go free – up to two children per paying adult when booked in advance
Teen – 13 to 17 years of age
- Saturday or Sunday Day Tickets €41 (including booking fee)
- Weekend Tickets €71 (including booking fee)
- Teen tickets apply to children 13-16 years – they must be accompanied by a paying adult
- ID will be requested at entry point to verify age