Concert ideas for the weekend
Happy Friday people! The weekend is knocking at our doors and that means it’s time to enjoy some music.
If you’re out of ideas for this weekend, check out our suggestions and share your own with us.
Four festivals are on this weekend: Marlay Park, Prosperous, Bellybang and the Dalkey Lobster and Jazz Festival.
- Marlay Park is the closest one, so this is the right choice for you if you don’t want to travel too far. We’ve seen Kasabian and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds yesterday, but David Guetta, Van Morrison, Tom Jones and many others are still on today and tomorrow. The first day was good. The artists lived up to our expectations, but the organizers could have done things a bit differently. Read this article for more info on this topic.
- Prosperous Music Festival is on from today until Sunday. It’s a 40 km drive from dublin but some good acts will be there, including The Barley Mob.
- BellyBang Festival in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary will happen today and tomorrow and some of the featured bands are The Bambir and Fox.E. Clonmel is about 185 km from Dublin.
- Dalkey Lobster and Jazz Festival will happen in Dalkey, co. Dublin this weekend.
- Wolfgang Gartner, Grammy-nominated American house music producer and DJ, will perform at The Academy Dublin tonight from 11 PM.
- Croupier will launch their debut album in Whelan’s tonight, from 8PM
- The Bambir will also perform at Whelan’s Front Bar tonight, from 8 PM
- Jogging wil release their second album on Saturday from 8 PM at Whelan’s
Did we miss anything? Tell us about events we forgot to mention.
Have a great weekend!